Nav

Monday, July 1, 2013

Desecration by Jennifer Hartz

Published By: Desert Breeze Publishing
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Release Date: 29 November 2012
Provided By: Jennifer Hartz
Series: Future Savior Series
Charis’ latest time paradox has left me staggering. The history of Meric is being unraveled right before my eyes. While some unimaginable questions are being answered, even more start to creep up. Will we make it out of this place alive? Will we make it back to Meric in time to stop Leticia and save our friends? Will I ever marry Shaw, the man of my dreams?

I guess only time holds the answers to these questions. Considering I’m not even in my own time, I’m not so sure anymore. One thing I do know is I never would have thought Meric’s origins would have been in this place.
- My Review -
***Spoiler Warning if you have not read Conception, Resurrection, and Evacuation***

Jennifer Hartz pulls off another great book with the fourth installment in the Future Savor series with Desecration. With yet another cliff hanger at the end of book three (Evacuation) readers are thrust into the action in book four. Each chapter adds to the story line that will only end with one side taking control of Meric. And with Christina's latest time travel along with Shaw and Rayleix, many answers about the creation and start of  Meric will be answered for both Christina and readers.

Time shows within this installment that desecration is the past and possibly the future of Meric. However, Chrisitina, Shaw and Rayleix all learn important information about the past, and the future. This information may prove to be helpful in the final battle, however, it all depends on how it is used. And now with the second generation of guardians together, they might stand a chance of taking down Leticia.

Desecration fills in a lot of missing information that readers have been waiting for throughout the Future Savor series. Personally, for me this book lead to many of my assumptions and questions being answered. And I loved several of the twist and turns that occurred. Desecration is preceded by Conception, Resurrection, and Evacuation, the fifth and final installment of the Future Savor series, Revelation will be released in September 2013.

- Links -

No comments:

Post a Comment