Nav

Monday, June 17, 2013

Resurrection by Jennifer Hartz

Published By: Desert Breeze Publishing
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Release Date: 21 May 2011
Provided By: Jennifer Hartz
Series: Future Savior Series
Time matters very little when you're dead. I discovered this intriguing fact after being tortured and stabbed to a tree in the strange land of Meric, a place where I discovered my unbelievable powers and experienced an adventure far more amazing than I could have ever imagined.

Now that I'm dead, I find myself stuck in my past, 1991 to be exact… or am I actually dead? Perhaps my adventure to Meric had just been a dream. My unbelievable destiny, all of the friends I made, and even Shaw, the man I fell in love with… just a dream?
- My Review -
***Spoiler Warning if you have not read Conception (Book #1)***

After finally discovering her powers and possibly her true love, Christina thought she was finally on the right track to possibly taking back Meric from Leticia. But after an ordeal with death she is transported back to her life in 1991, the day her father died. Forced to live through that day again in her teenage body, she realizes that her past is just as important as her future. And in book 2 of Jennifer Hartz's Future Savor series, Resurrection readers will see a miraculous one occur.

Revisiting her past left Christina with questions, but also answers about her powers. But throughout Resurrection she is met with many more questions, like who is Rayleix's father? Will they ever beat Leticia? And will Shaw and her survive the war for Meric? However, as Leticia and her forces advance into the northern Meric, Christina is forced to part with many of her friends as they go into battle. Forced to stay behind, she begins to search for these answers and for the book of Tor'Nock (said to hold the secrets to the creation of Meric). As she searches two of those answers become evident to the readers and an exciting battle begins for all of Meric.

Readers will be enticed to continue reading the Future Savor series because of the heart wrenching story line, that will leave you wanting more. Resurrection is preceded by Conception and followed by Evacuation and Desecration.
- Links -

No comments:

Post a Comment