Nav

Monday, June 24, 2013

Evacuation by Jennifer Hartz

Published By: Desert Breeze Publishing
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Release Date: 1 March 2012
Provided By: Jennifer Hartz
Series: Future Savior Series
Faith… it seems to be revolving around everything I do and it is a hard lesson to learn. I have to have faith that I can save my brother. I have to have faith that my friends scattered all over Meric will survive. I have to have faith that all of Shaw's secrets are coming to an end. I even have to have faith in my own abilities.

The evil tyrant Leticia has sent out her dark priest Neamiah to persuade the people of Meric that she is god. The people must take her mark or die. My greatest test of faith lies ahead… I have to prove to the people of Meric that Leticia's claim to lordship is false and that the Creator is the real God.
- My Review -
***Spoiler Warning if you have not read Conception or Resurrection***

As the battle for Meric begins, the past and the future are becoming clear for Christina. Answers to questions she has been asking from the beginning are becoming clearer. And her powers are becoming stronger as each day past. But a vision that might have left her devastated in the past, now leaves her even more determined than ever to defeat Leticia. This determination leads to Christina having faith in her friends and her own abilities, and will result in a journey that she never imagined.

The third book in the Future Savor series, Evacuation continues to follow many of the friends and relationships that have been seen within the first two books Conception and Resurrection. Within Evacuation however our group of friends separate to spread the word about Christina, the Savor, in hopes that together the people of Meric can defeat Leticia. Together Christina, Shaw, Drexton, Belizia, Markella, and Charis begin to journey south in attempt to save Christina's brother. Faith begins to intervene and in their travels this merry band of friends meet many individuals along the way that will become key players in the war. They also learn important things about guardians Aladonna and Malcolm. And the many secrets that Shaw has been keeping become clear as the truth comes out.

Evacuation is by far a great third installment to the Future Savor series. It will keep your attention making you turn every page quickly absorbing every ounce of information. I enjoyed this third installment since it revealed answers to many of the questions I was asking, and showed readers many more aspects of Meric. Evacuation is preceded by Conception and Resurrection and is followed by Desecration. The fifth and final installment of the Future Savor series, Revelation will be released in September 2013.


- Links -

No comments:

Post a Comment